If your child requires an epipen or inhaler in school please ensure that you provide us with a spare that can be kept in school with your child from their very first day. We will also be in touch with you to arrange a care plan for your child to ensure that we fully understand your child's care needs and support them as needed. If your child has an inhaler they will receive an asthma card which will become a log of when your child receives any medication, and you will be informed about this daily. 

We only administer medication that is prescribed by a doctor. Parents will need to complete a "Temporary Medication Form" which can be provided by our school office. If your child requires medication on a short term basis (e.g. Calpol) you can contact our school office, and they will be able to advise you further.