World Book Day - Day 3
The World Book Day Mad Hatter Riddles
Can you solve them?
1. What has hands and a face, but can’t hold anything or smile?
2. I have a tail and a head, but nobody. What am I?
3. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
4. I have wings, I am able to fly, I'm not a bird, yet I soar high in the sky. What am I?
5. You will buy me to eat on but never eat me. What am I?
6. Four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I?
(Please find the answers below)